As you all know due to COVID-19 there are a lot of changes & we hope you’ll all be very understanding of this. We are doing everything possible to try & keep our customers & employees safe. Here are some of our new rules & guidelines:
- We are only allowed to operate at half capacity, which is 52 people
- Customers must not enter if they are or have been recently sick
- Customers should wear a mask until they get to their table
- There is no waiting inside for a table. Customers can wait in their car until there is seating available. We can call you once there is open seating.
- Customers are not allowed to move tables!
Please note: We have Hand Sanitizer provided all throughout the bar. We will be disinfecting the highly-touched areas more frequently, and wearing masks. We ask that you are respectful of our rules, guidelines, and other customers. We are grateful of your patronage and are excited to be opening! Obviously this is new territory for all of us here at The Lake City Taphouse so please hang with us, friends! See you soon, we hope!